About me...

I recently moved to Stafford, VA. I've lived in many places around the country, several with big food scenes.

Am I a foodie? Not quite. I don't have a very refined palette. I don't really eat at that many fancy places. I just like what I like.

Join me as I figure out what I like to eat around here!

Most people follow me on Facebook.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Kabob Corner

So what is my favorite place to eat in Stafford? Kabob Corner!!

I took this picture with my phone while waiting for my husband to go inside and pick up some yummy food!


The address on the website is for a different location. The one in Stafford is located at 1515 Stafford Market Pl # 105. It is in the same plaza as Target, across the parking lot from the TJ Maxx.

When I moved to Stafford, I never thought I would have quality kabobs so close to home! Don't drive all the way to the DC area, because these are some great kabobs.

All entrées come with rice, a side, salad, and a huge naan (bread). The food is made fresh and it is awesome. My favorite thing to get is the bone-in chicken kabob. It takes a little longer to cook, so don't get it if you are in a rush, but the wait is worth it. My husband's favorite is the lamb kabob. I'm a big fan of that, too. Both of us agree on our favorite side... the eggplant! I'm not usually a big eggplant fan, but it is really good. I've had a couple other sides and different types of kabobs and I've never been disappointed.

The guy in charge is awesome, too. He remembers regular customers and their favorite orders. When we call in a take out order, before we even tell him our name, he knows it is us by what we want!

There are a few tables, chairs, and a TV inside so you can eat there if you want, but it is more of a take out place.

They are going to be opening another branch in Fredericksburg soon. I'll post details on that one once they open and I go there.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I agree. I like Kabob Corner. It has the healthiest food available in Stafford. It's great for take-out. I just wish they had the space to offer more of a dining experience.

    ReplyDelete