About me...

I recently moved to Stafford, VA. I've lived in many places around the country, several with big food scenes.

Am I a foodie? Not quite. I don't have a very refined palette. I don't really eat at that many fancy places. I just like what I like.

Join me as I figure out what I like to eat around here!

Most people follow me on Facebook.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fredericksburg? A Locavore? But He Seems So Nice....

I'm a frequent reader of fredericksburg.com and all of it's blogs. A food related one caught my eye (surprise!) called Fredericksburg a “locavore destination?”. I wasn't sure what that meant, but I looked it up and it means someone who likes to eat locally grown food. I guess I should have been able to figure that one out. According to the blog, Fredericksburg has been mentioned in Flavor Magazine a lot lately. Maybe I'll use it to find some new tips on where to go!

They mentioned Foode, which I've been meaning to try out since I heard about it. It opened earlier this month. When I go, you know you will hear about it here!

It also mentioned Poppy Hill Tuscan Kitchen which I have been to and really enjoyed. I'll write a full review about my experience there next time that I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment