About me...

I recently moved to Stafford, VA. I've lived in many places around the country, several with big food scenes.

Am I a foodie? Not quite. I don't have a very refined palette. I don't really eat at that many fancy places. I just like what I like.

Join me as I figure out what I like to eat around here!

Most people follow me on Facebook.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Fredericksburg Restaurant Week 2011

I've been meaning to start this blog for a while. I thought today would be a good day because I found out that Fredericksburg has a restaurant week. Who would have thought? Here's a link:

Restaurant Week - Restaurants and some Sample Menus

I have been to Bistro Bethem, Poppy Hill, and Eileen’s Bakery and CafĂ©. I'll review them another time.

We decided to try out La Petite Auberge tonight... review to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment